CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

I reckon life is good as it can be! I can only imagine its the yr ya'll been looking for. I got ya'lls package on Saturday. I used the hand warmers right away! We were doing service all that morning! Thank you so much! It snowed Saturday night. So after church we spent the afternoon shoveling some driveways! I enjoyed it a lot. I heard later this week its suppose to get down to like 0 degrees. Im not looking forward to that at all.
Mini was the only one that came to church. We were able to get her to stay for all 3 hrs. Were going to talk to the Bishop this week to see if he thinks she is ready for baptism. Hopefully it will be really soon.
Zone confrence was really good yesterday. They talked a lot on having faith to see the mircles! I got up and shared the story about Ron Moyer. Zone confrence can really get you going!
We didn't do too much on New Yrs. Just hung out with the other Elders and with members. I helped a lady take down her tree. Well thats about it for Bartlesville! Thanks for everything ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: