CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is pretty good! Thanksging is Thurday, and Im excited! Lots of people has invited over, but Im not sure what all were going to do that day. We won't have the car, so that will make it hard to visit a lot of people.
I got the new shoes. Thanks! Im going to save them till I need them. The ones I have now still look nice. They are just cracking in the bottom. So they don't do as well for when it rains.
Is Callie staying home for now? Zone confrence was way good! We had to prepare a talk on Hope, and I hoped that I wouldn't get called to speak. Haha! I had enough hope because I didn't get called to speak.President Merkley focused on Family Home Evening! Telling us its one of the most important meeting. Even though we wern't very good at it. When was the last time ya'll had family home evening? And Singles ward doesn't count.
We taught Hope and Alex last week. They are doing pretty good. He was going to get baptized on the 5th but she's going to be gone all this week. But the branch is doing way good fellowshipping her!
Jacob is going to hold off his religion to help the lady raise her kids. I just think He's showing the true example of Charity. He really is ,because she is sick and she needs help with the kids. I belive he is the reason why Im back in Bartlesville!
Well thats about it for now. Ya'll take care! Thanks for everything!
What does everybody want for Christmas?

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: