CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be. We had interviews with President Merkley yesterday. That went really well. He's really focusing on the family! He said I'll probably get to stay another transfer. I'll find out for sure find out by the 12th. Thanksgiving was good as it can be! I got to have fried Turkey! It was so good! I was so full from lunch that I didn't eat dinner! I took a little bit of a nap for a few minutes. We were too busy stoping by people!
Jacob comes froma catholic backgound. He knows that they are not true. He's seeking for the truth! He knows its true! The only problem is that hes living with a lady, and helping her and her kids. The lady he lives with is sick a lot, so she relys on Jacob. Hes hoping to get custody of the kids after she passes. He's willing to hold his religion up to help the lady and the kids. Hes really showing Charity! Plus he has no other place to stay.
Grove isn't near my zone. Elder Peterson's zone and district is in Arkansas. The only thing I can use for Christmas is another pair of grey slacks. I would like a Jessie Clark Funk cd, and if you can find a panio cd that doesn't sound too boring. Ive listened to panio cds from walmart that you find in the decoration home part. It has a touch screen that you can listen with a bunch of other cds. But thats all I need.
Dad told me not to worry about christmas presents. Does that include everybody in the family? I think I have what I want for everybody except for callie.
Well thats about it for now. Thanks for everything!

Love Elder Payne!

1 comments:

Susan said...

drewpy I am glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying your mission. I hope all is well. keep up the hard work