CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Its me again Elder Payne!

Its pretty cold down here! Its suppose to be in the 30's this week I think. I believe its suppose to rain tomorrow as well. And did I mention we will not have the car this week! Haha! I heard that Houston got snow. I don't think the cold is from Texas.
Jacob was staying with Jody because she has a daughter that is special, as well as a handful. So Jacob was helping her raise her kids. The good news is that he moved out because they got in a fight. Now he has his own place across town. Now there's nothing really holding him back from baptism. The bad news is that his family is really working him because hes taking the lessons. Hes now wondering if he should continue. Hopefully he will contine to investigate.
Elder Davis and I are doing pretty well. I always try to start a conversation with him but he doesn't say much. Thats the hardest part. Elder Davis is from Washington. One of his friend is in the BYU ward. Not much plans for Christmas yet, but we will.
Haha! We freeze at night! I feel like Im camping except I know I will stay dry! Were going to put up plastic over the windows, and Im going to buy some more thermals to wear at night.
I saw Joanne last week. She's doing alright. Her mom died last month as well as rest of the dogs we knew. She got my card that sent to her last yr.
Well ya'll take care! Talk to ya'll in a couple weeks.

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: