CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be! Man was it cold on Wednesday! I was kind of at the point where I was wanting and needing to get in at somebodys house. Work was still able to go forth. Im just not looking forward to the holidays. Thats when it gets hard to see people. We got to see Jacob once last week, but hes been sick. Alex Floyd, the 9 yr old is getting baptized this Sat. Its going to be way sweet! Hope is way excited because her family is coming up for the baptism! The branch President is going to be baptizing and confirming him. Hopefully we will be able to see the other part member families this Friday.
Can ya'll get me a pair of the things that you put in my shoes to keep it shape. I would like another pair since there new and my other ones are still nice. I'll be sending a package home this week for ya'll. I already had it planned out what I was going to get ya'll. We had our 2 christmas parties last week! They were fun! We ate like Kings! Not too many plans for Christmas yet, but we will. Other than that, not much else will be going on. Ya'll take care, and Thanks for everything! In case you couldnt tell by the last email I am not being transferred. I will be here until the end of January.

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: