CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be! Its supposed to be in the 60's all this week, then back in the the 30s and 40's next week. Transfer calls are this Saturday. I hope I get to stay another transfer. Transfers are now on Thursdays instead of Fridays. So good news for ya'll I come home on the 23rd instead of the 24th.
Minnie had her interview with President Merkley, and she's set for baptism on the 30th of January. Purpose in Bartlesville is fulfilled! Just another day for a missionary on Martin Luther King Day. We started off with our suits, but had to lose them since in was like 60 and we were on bikes!
Thats about it. Hopefully I'll get to stay another transfer or finish my mission here. Thanks for everything ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: