CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is depressing! Were both getting transferred! Im going to Springdale Arkansas. I leave Thursday morning. Minnie is set for her baptism this Saturday. The district Leader from Independence KN is taking our place and he is training. So the new missionary is going to see a baptism right off!
I don't want to leave Bartlesville! This is my home! The one person Im going to miss most is Sister Hall. She's the less active we've been working with. Help her come to church so she can go back to the temple! In a humbling way I think Ive been the only missionary thats been persistant with her. She told me she wants a birthday card in May. The good this is that I can call everybody in 3 months! Thats what keeping me going. In my letter to President Merkley I told him its been quite a party being back in Bartlesville. Well got to go! Its going to be busy the next 2 days. Thanks for everything!

Love,
Elder Payne!

New Address:
2560 Mia PL #A
Springdale Ark 72764

0 comments: