CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be! We had a bad snow strom come in! Because of the storm we had transfers on Wednesday afternoon instead of Thursday morning. We spent all day Friday hanging out with a family playing games! It was pretty fun! Plus I got to take a nap. We spent all day Saturday shoveling snow! I forgot how long it can take to shovel snow! I was dead tired by that night and the next morning! Church was cancelled, because of the storm. Sunday was the first day we got to go out and work. Im in a bike area. The only problem is that the area is spread out so it takes a long time to get to different areas.
My companion's name is Elder Tebao. He's from some island. He's been out for 3 months so I'm follow up training him. He's a lot more fun than Elder Davis. Even though Elder Davis is a good missionary.
There's 5 wards that meet in the building. We have church at 8:30. We share an apartment with the Marshalee's Elders. There's probably like 60,000 people in Springdale. I say its like Longview except no mall.
You can try and get permission to call me! That would be sweet!
Well thats about it for now. Its going to be a busy day. Thanks for everything!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: