CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be for a missionary, and cold as it could have been yesterday! Haha! The only inch of skin you could see on me was my eyes! And I was still cold! Haha! Thanks for the hand warmers! They were a life saver!
Zone confrence was good! They talked about how we can do better at commiting people to be baptized! It was a little depressing because I only have one more zone confrence and I'll be giving my departing Testimony. Claudia didn't make it to church this week, because she slept in. Im not worried about her. She's golden for coming back!
I got my trunky papers this past week. I wrote my most Spiritual experience. It was Ron Moyer. Seeing him gain his Testimony shows how much God is Our Loving Heavenly Father and that he Loves us and answers our prayers! Seeing that strengthened my Testimony in my Heavenly Father!
We got a new Bishop this past week. With it we lost a few ward missionaries. With one we went out in the middle of no where to find some members. Even though we didn't teach anybody that night it was fun. He said that's what missionary work is about. Having a good time! This ward has a good set up for ward missionaries!
Other than that the work is moving on. Thank you for everthing ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: