CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be for a missionary! Haha! Except it could be a little warmer! We had Mary at church on Sunday. We have her set up to get a annulment divorce, and re-married. She's just struggling to quit smoking. Other than that she ready to be baptized. Haha! I can only remember Callie having to give one talk the entire time we've been in Utah, and that was when we moved there. I suspect that Callie and I will be having our talks on the same day? Sometime next month I will be giving a talk in sacrament on Preach My Gospel. Hopefully we can get them more excited on using it. How are ya'lls study on it?
We had a great lesson with Claudea on Saturday. She was telling us how slowing everything has been falling back into place for her to come back to church. She's working on getting her records here so she can get her patriarchal Blessing! That is totally Awesome!
The other day we found 3 new investigaters, but the down fall on that day was that I had a flat tire! Haha! Not good when your a good half hr away for being on a bike. Luckily we found a member that was home so we could get a ride home. All I have to say is that our ward missionaries are Awesome! They love helping us out! It can't get any better than having good member support!

P.S. Did ya'll get my note from Kevin? I want nothing for my Birthday but letters from ya'll. Thats all I need and want. Tell Karan that as well please! Thanks for everything ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: