CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Its me agaim Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be. I had my last zone confrence. President Merkley talked about artifacts that are in the Book of Mormon. We read from 1Nephi 15-17. We also watched a video called Journey of Faith. I never thought about looking into the history of the Book of Mormon. We also learned about how to talk to people and making it unified where we are both talking. I was the only one that had to give my departing Testimony. It was hard to realize that it was really my turn to go. We did find a way sweet new investigater that night also! Brad is way sincere! He's going to come to church next week, and it was totally sweet when our exchanged bore Testimony!
Its probably going to be really close to when I come home before I can send my winter stuff home. The weather can't make up its mind of what it wants to do. Its supposed to be sunny all this week! Im excited for that! We have a district meeting with President Merkley this Thursday. We found a few good potentials last week that we are schduled to see this week. I hope it will go through. We see a ton of miracles of setting up appointments, but they don't go through. Well I reckon thats about it for this week! Thanks for all ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: