CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be! Easter Sunday was good with general conference. I really enjoyed President Monson talk at Preistood session. I enjoyed his funny stories! Elder Holland was pulling a President Monson with his funny comments. Haha! As tired as I am from being on a bike I sure was ready to get on one after sitting for 2 days straight! The jist of the conference was teach your family the gospel for sure. Mary Ankerberg watched some of conference from home. She said she liked the teaching of a mother's role and how important it is to fullfill it. We were not able to meet with Brad this week. When we were leaving his house it started pouring down raining, and I was drenched in minutes. Hopefully most of the rain will hold of for another month.
I was planning on getting rid of my white shirts, and 2 pairs of my slacks. I want to try and go to the temple on Friday before I get released if possible! If ya'll can ask the Bishop what he wants me to speak on and how long that would be great. Since Im speaking my first Sunday back. Don't forget to tell President Seal, and all my friends!
On Friday we had a sweet lesson with a less active watching Tried In All Things. Its the story of the 3 18 yr old boys helping the people cross the river. Telling the importance of Enduring to the end and the blessings you receive! That is for sure one of my favorite talks! The Spirit was so strong that night!
I know that the church is true, and the blessing we receive as we follow the council of the Prophet. I know, and nothing else matters.

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: