CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Another week has flown by fast as usual. Its the end of suit coat season, and Im so happy I don't have to wear it anymore except for meetings of course. Since the whole district is in Springdale, we're probably going to go out to lunch on Wednesday. Its hard to believe that I turn 21 this week. This Saturday is transfer calls, and think I will be getting a new companion. This transfer is flying by!
I learned this week that Marshlee time is never on time. Its always like an hr or 2 later for when they start. Mary was the only investigater at church, and I made sure to call them all. But we did finally contact a girl thats been wanting to learn more! She seems real promising! We're going to see her on Wednesday. On Friday night we taught a LA member named Nau. He was telling us that he's ready to have the Holy Ghost back with him. He expressed that he missed the feeling he had. He came to church, and thats just as exciting as having investigaters! Well I think thats about it. Life is good! Thanks for everything ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: