CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be! Lunch was good! We ate at a Mexican place. Later that night the marshlee's bought ice cream and sparkling cider. So it was a good day! I don't feel that much different. The biking is doing good. I had a few loose spokes and a member was able to fix it for me! So now its only got to last a little longer. I actully already gotten it sold. One of the marshlee's is going to buy from me for a 100.
Church was really good. It was stake confrence, and Elder Gibbs came. He told us that we shouldn't worry about writing things down but listen to the Spirit! The music was great as well! We wern't able to get any investigaters there. I wish there was, because it turned out really good for them. You never know if it's going to be bad for them, since its so different.
Well I'll be staying here the rest of my mission. Elder Tebao is getting transferred across the hall into the Marshlee's. My companion is coming from Tulsa. I don't think he's been out too long. Last Friday I pulled out my short sleeves shirts, and it feels so good to have them on! Later today were going to the mall. Its going to be a fun prepreation day!
On Friday night we had a way sweet lesson with Mary and John Sawyer! All John talked about most of the night was him and her going to the temple! He really regrets the choices he's made. She just has to wait like 30 days before her divorce is finalized. So she should get baptized before the end of the transfer. Im excited! Its going to be a sweet last transfer!
I got a letter from Ron Moyer, and he went through the temple not to long ago! Friday was a total Awsome day hearing that!
Well thats about it for now. Thanks for everything ya'll do!

Love Elder Payne!

0 comments: