CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Its me again Elder Payne!

Life is good as it can be for in Springdale! It got a little cold again and had to pull out the long underwear again. Im so ready to get rid of my winter stuff. Transfer day was fun! It was pretty depressing knowing it was the last time I'll get to see some of the missionaries. It was pretty neat on transfers I got to see a member at the church, that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to. I found out that Tom Lecky was in Bartlesville, and he was going to take me out to lunch, but I was already gone. It would be totally sweet to see him one last time!
Claudia is the only one in the family that comes to church. The spanish elders talked to her for a minute and asked us about her. haha! They were going to try and steal! I said No Way! She's our member. She's been fellowshipped way good by the ward. She signed up on the dinner calandar several times. She's golden!
We got a new ward mission leader. So that will be different. Bro. Garner was called to be Elder's Quorm President.
Mary is slowly progressing. She put her coffee pot away, and is now drinking herbal tea. She just needs to now overcome smoking a little bit more. We gave her a marriage date for the 17th of April, and hopefully it will be sooner than that. I hope to see her close to being baptized.
Well thats about it for now. Thanks for everything!


Love Elder Payne!

P.S. Just because I said something in a letter doesn't mean Im trunky! Im not counting the days down. I know I only have a little time left. It stinks because I don't think Im going to be here for Mary's baptism. I want ya'll to know that. And I thank you for the help. The only thing I want to do is go back to bartlesville and teach Sister Hall.

0 comments: